Saturday, July 11, 2009

Happy Birthday to.. ME!!!

The feeling is great when you hit 18. This means legal drinking, M18 movies and clubbing (which I don't think I'll go!!) Slacked at home in the morning and afternoon and went out in the evening to meet jie. Had dinner at Sumo House. Their things are quite cheap but taste is only so-so.

Next, went to Sunset Tavern @ Sunset Way for drinking. She passed me my gifts too! My jie is really the best, I anyhow hint I also can get what I want. O.o Ordered a jug of beer which costed $28. My treat today, next time will be her treat! Sat and chatted till about 10.30pm before proceeding home. I was sort of tipsy after drinking 2 beers and I almost walked onto the road. O.o Fortunately I didn't, LOL!

Anyway, A VERY BIG THANK YOU TO ALL WHO CELEBRATED MY BIRTHDAY FOR ME AND THOSE WHO WISHED ME HAPPY BIRTHDAY IN FACEBOOK, SMS, PHONE CALL, MSN OR WHATEVER MEDIUMS YOU USED! :D



Beer! <3 (sorry for not tilting the image, LOL)


My birthday present, D for Daniel!



BIRTHDAY CARD! First in my life. T.T

No comments: