Sunday, July 19, 2009

Strange

I don't know why I'm missing my bed so much. My mood has been affected since this morning. I woke up to see that I'm not in my soft and fluffy bed anymore. Why? Bed bugs. The bed is my favourite till now. I didn't know I'll miss my bed so much. Something just feels wrong without it. Looking back on the wonderful photos of my bed, it's time for me to slowly put it off my mind.

A single small mattress holds me for the night for the time being. I'll have no more chance to roll left and right like what I used to do. I can no longer spread out my arms and legs. This is the first time an item has such an effect on me. My room feels empty without it. I don't have a sense of belonging. It feels like I'm in a dream now and I wish that I can wake up soon.

As the Chinese saying goes, 旧的不去,新的不来. I shall now look forward to a new bed, hopefully a soft and fluffy one again.

No comments: