Saturday, July 11, 2009

I am officially 18! :)

Now I shall do a little recap of my 18 years of... Well, normal life.

1991
I was born in Shantou, China on 11th July 1991.

1993
Stayed in China till then and came to Singapore in 1993.

1994
I learnt how to walk. LOL

1995
Kindergarden. I got into St Francis of Assisi Kindergarden which was just below my house.

1998
- Class 1G
Entered Rulang Primary School into class 1G. Took the school bus to school and I clearly remember that the license plate was CB5077* (I forgot the last alphabet!!). It's a pink coloured medium-size bus. The first meal I had in Rulang Primary School was fried noodles from Stall No. 6 served on a light purple plate and costing $0.40 which my Primary 5 mentor bought for me.

1999 - Class 2G
Score 92/100 for my Maths exam. The highest ever. O.o Visited China with my parents on Singapore Airlines travelling from Singapore to Hong Kong in a Boeing 747. My first ever impression of being on a plane! I got more independent at this age. Went home on my own!!

2000 - Class 3G
I qualified for the gifted programme but I gave up. Haiz.. Now I'm regretting. LOL Joined Rulang Chinese Orchestra. Start of my music track.. I officially got "enrolled" into the Trim and Fit Club which I did not know what was it at first.

2001 - Class 4G
Received the Good Progress Award for my progress in Primary 3. I have very fond memories for this year for some reasons, even I myself don't know.

2002 - Class 5G
Received the Good Progress Award again for my progress in Primary 4. Performed for my school's Chinese Orchestra in SYF and got the Gold Award!! Had to become mentor for Primary 1 students and give them the care we received when we were in Primary 1.

2003 - Class 6G
PSLE exam. I score 233. I was elated about it. Chosen Hua Yi Secondary School as my first choice school. Notice I've been in 1G to 6G all along!

2004 - Class 1-01
Successfully went into Hua Yi Secondary. Went to Bali for a tour with my family. Once again, on Singapore Airlines. :D

2005 - Class 2E1
At first I thought I am gonna be demoted to the last class, but I stayed in the first class. However, I know that this is not gonna last beyond Sec 2. After I got my end of year results, I almost got demoted to Normal Academic. It was only 1 mark that made the difference. Thanks to all the teachers who spoke up for me, I remained in Express!

2006 - Class 3E5
I had no choice at all to choose what I want. Therefore went into 3E5 and took D&T for my O Levels. First GF.. Lol.

2007 - Class 4E5
Up till now, the most important exam of my life: GCSE O Levels Examinations. Got B3 for my Chinese at the first attempt but was unhappy with the results. Therefore I took another go. Completed the O Level exams on November 6th and was darn happy about it!

I decided to lose weight somewhere in July and succeeded.

Prom Night was on 14th November at Mount Faber Safra. Went to Taiwan for a tour with my family. Guess what? Singapore Airlines! :D

2008 - Class 1L02
Got back my O Level results on 24th January 2008. One very clear thing I remember was that my phone dropped and split apart JUST before I am going out. I was anxious to fix the phone while waiting for my results, it's just nervous + nervous! I got 15 as my aggregate score after deducting CCA.

In September, went for a very memorable trip with my friends to Chiangmai, Thailand for volunteerary work.

I got independent again. This time I flew out of Singapore alone! Singapore-Kuala Lumpur, Jetstar Asia, 3K 687, 4th June 2008.

No comments: