Monday, July 13, 2009

Wuhan Students

Went to school early today for FPD lab. Boring! Something that shocked me today. Once I went into the class, Pamela put a plastic bag in front of me and said "Happy Birthday!". I was like O.o. I stunned for 2 minutes, I swear. After recovering from my stun, went on with lessons. Had 3 hour break so we had lunch for an hour and went on to an empty class just beside our next class, WSS. Tried doing our 4000 word essay which we were supposed to hand in today but apparently failed.

After school at 5pm, went off to meet the Wuhan students who came to Singapore from WUST. They are a kind load, I can say! Brought them to Mr Wee's mother-in-law's house to have a seat to let them understand how Singaporeans live their life followed by a visit to the local food centre, Clementi Food Centre. Got to know a few of them today. Mostly girls. =X Only managed to know 1 guy better. They are namely Charlotte, Yu Nan, Zi Pei and a guy which I forgot his name. =X The others are cool too, didn't get to know their names yet. However, I'm sure there's lots of time to do so in Wuhan!



I finally know how contact lens look like! LOL
DISCLAIMER: THIS IS NOT MY CONTACT LENS. I HAVE PERFECT EYESIGHT!


My present, the wrapping not opened yet


Wrapping opened



Look at how BIG it is, compared to my phone!

No comments: