Thursday, July 16, 2009

东海岸之旅

Brought the Wuhan students to East Coast Park today. Some of them had not seen the sea their entire life as Wuhan is a landlocked city. They were of course, very excited!

Reached there in the small little bus they chartered. Upon reaching, it was free and easy. I wanted to cycle so asked around if anyone wants to cycle. Ya Nan and Ruo Xi followed along. From our starting point, we cycled to Bedok Jetty. Watched some planes fly by. I remember the very first plane was a Singapore Airlines Airbus A340-541 operating SQ38 from Singapore to Los Angeles. Took out my camera to take a photo of it. However, guess what? "Change the batteries" Out of battery and I have no extras! Argh.

Enjoyed the wind before cycling further to the east, towards Changi Airport. We reached a point where we decided to stop and have a chat. You can literally see planes fly over your head. I finally saw the first ATR-72 in my live, operating from Singapore to Kuala Terranganu for Firefly. Another guy, Zhou Ji joined us shortly after. Decided to cycle back to our point after resting for 15 minutes. When almost reaching, received a call from the rest and said that "we have to leave immediately" as the bus driver had "something urgent". In the end it was all a hoax. =.= Lol, so fun meh?

Took the bus back to school and went for dinner at the eatery opposite Beauty World. Their curry chicken is quite nice! Drank winter melon tea and coconut juice. I was very very thirsty for some reasons, lol! Finally, bade goodbye to them and bused home. It'll be on 1st September before I'll be able to see them again. Hope the day comes soon! =D


I just notice my face is popping out O.o


Me and my bike :D


I don't know what are we doing.. Lol


White, red, yellow, red, white. Symmetrical!



Last group photo before we leave ECP. See you guys in Wuhan! <3

No comments: