Tuesday, July 7, 2009

4 to go

Skipped OPC lessons early today as I couldn't wake up. Went to Bukit Timah Plaza for lunch at Pizza Hut and off to school for the boring FPD lecture which nothing went in. LOL! I was reading my airliner magazine all the while. Next was the dreaded OPC practical. Finally finished the practical software we're supposed to do. Next will be the test and that's it!

Walked with PX to the bus stop and I put her laptop in my bag as I was lazy to carry it. Guess what? I carried her laptop all the way home instead and she got it from me at night, lol. On the way to the bus stop, went to the Atrium to check the amount I have to pay for Wuhan trip. I have to pay only $730! Compared to $1.2k to $1.8k that my friends have to pay I'm considered lucky. I'm poor guy. =(

4 more days to go! :D

P.S. Anyone knows where to find good wallets? I want one that can LAST! Lol.

No comments: