Wednesday, July 1, 2009

有福同享 有难同当



Went to school today for my IS module: Green Vision. Kai Chung is in the same class as me. Had some bad impressions on this module before going, lol. Upon reaching and after a short briefing we were told to form our groups. There was a dilemma whether to let the teacher choose our groups or form our own groups. The first decision made by the teacher was to form our own groups, but it changed again to let her form our groups. Both of us were like O.o. I got D and he got A.

Finally after several changes we finally managed to settle own and find our own groups. If not, I'd have stood up and debated with the teacher, lol. We had to do our first assignment which was a Fact Sheet. Our group's topic was on coral reefs which turned out extraordinary well, the teacher even said we could get full marks, lol. Got to know 2 friends from the group also. Finally, lessons ended at 4pm.

Went to JP to deposit money for my school fees and went to All B.A.G.S to have a look at the backpacks. Ahh, the bags here are expensive! Saw this Deuter bag but it costs $169! Another bag costs $89.90! I guess I'll look around for cheaper bags.. Probably cheaper than $50? =p

Counting down: 10 more days!!

No comments: