Sunday, July 26, 2009

飞机模拟游戏

My blog is officially 1 year old!!

Spent the whole day flight simming. Did some flights today in Asia.

CH620 Singapore - Taipei - Naha
CH621 Naha - Taipei - Singapore
CH456 Singapore - Abu Dhabi

All were done using the same aircraft, that means I flew from Singapore to Naha and back to Singapore and to Abu Dhabi! Great day today without any incidents though. =p

Also did my Green Vision Site Visit Report. 937 words. I guess it should be ok. Hope it'll be both visually and content appealing, spent some time decorating it.

The contractor came to make measurements for my new room today. The date is slated for 15th August where my room will get a completely new look! New bed, new cupboard and new paint shortly, 1 or 2 weeks before August 15.

Watched the first episode of Good Luck!! on dramacrazy. The first ever Japanese drama in my life! You might ask, why am I watching it? Cause it's about piloting! It was shot in 2003 with All Nippon Airways (ANA) as the main theme. It was definitely a nice show!

No comments: