Tuesday, July 28, 2009

没课题
Reached school at 9.30am today. Love public transport. Lol. Usual OPC lessons but did exercises instead as our lectures have ended. 2 hours break so we went to eat at Makan Place and went to slack at Block 40.

FPD lecture I was doing my OPC presentation slides for presentation at 3pm. Today's presentation was good! One of the best in my "career" so far. Should expect to get good marks for this.

Came home after school and watched 国记交意所 Episode 10. Sad to hear that the Korean and Brazillian has gone back to their countries! We'll miss you all! A new Thailand guy and Korean woman joined the class. They are quite fun too. The Korean woman likes saying places of other countries but never Singapore. LOL! Clementi = 西门町=.=

However I had quite a strange feeling while watching this episode. Unsure why am I having this feeling. Is it because the game format has changed by a bit and therefore I'm unable to fully concentrate? Lol.

No comments: