Thursday, July 2, 2009



Finally, managed to reach school on time for lessons. Actually, was a bit late, but nvm, haha! SMKT lesson today was alright with some mentions about budget carriers and giving back the test. I only got 55/100! Ahh, so low. But I'd have failed if qns 2 wasn't done.

FPD tutorial. I did not listen to anything at all. =X Ended early today so we went to have lunch at Makan Place. Back to class and Pei Xuan brought this game called Saboteur. It's quite an addictive game! Lazy to explain the rules as it'd take up a whole page.

SMKT presentation. I was hyperactive during this period for some unknown reasons. Probably I'm getting too high playing the game, LOL! So we had our presentation which took like twice to thrice the usual time. After school went to Jurong Point with Pei Xuan. Bought my backpack! Also, bought instant noodles to save me from hunger during weekends and some snacks which I already finished. =X Nice, I'll be using a backpack from tomorrow onwards! However, costed me $43.90!

Michael Jackson - Heal the World



Addicted to this song!!!

No comments: