Saturday, July 4, 2009

Dreamland



I slept for 15 hours last night, had 4 dreams which I still remember vividly..

The first dream was moving from my current house to somewhere in Ang Mo Kio alone. To my surprise one of my friends is with me. O.o Ok, I don't know what really happened but some funny stuffs are inside.

Second one was in a certain buffet restaurant where they allow you to get your own raw ingredients and cook them on the stove but Korean style. (it's sort of like Seoul Garden but it's not, and it's located in USA!) The same friend appeared. O.o

Third one was the most meaningful. I dreamt that a China Airlines Boeing 747-400 crashed right in front of me in the sea in Guangzhou. Nothing strange? My friends are in it! Miraculously, all of them survived. Next day we went for an outing? O.o However this dream tells me that I should cherish the friends around me as anything can happen at any time.

Fourth one was the funniest. Virtual characters came to live! In an unknown swimming pool in San Francisco, California, USA. I was swimming (or was I?) and then I saw the 2 nursery teachers from Crayon Shinchan. LOL!!! I was dumbfounded. =.= Next scene depicts me taking Singapore Airlines from Singapore to San Francisco JUST to visit that swimming pool. This time saw other people there...

The most number of dreams I ever had in a sleep. Also, I slept for the longest time without thonning and the second longest sleep I had, although not all the way. Recorded time: 8pm - 11am. :)

No comments: