Friday, March 20, 2009

人在新加坡 心在中国

I guess I feel better in China than in Singapore for some reasons? Sometimes feel like going back and stay for a long time, but I'm afraid kerosene and all kinds of slaughtering equipments will fly at me when I'm gonna leave. O.o Despite the never ending rumours of China businessmen using dirty tricks to make different kinds of stuffs, there's also a brighter side of China. I can't really say for other parts of China, but surely for the Guangdong Province, my homeland.

Still trying to adapt to life in Singapore currently, guess I'm more used to a pure-Chinese oriented environment, stress-free everyday?



Anyway, I went to visit my jie yesterday. Brought her the gifts I bought, hehe. Took some shots of RiRi again!









Also had my dinner there, prepared by my 干妈.







Plus! Some random shots. :D



My jie has grown fatter!


Artistic view..


Nice view?


This candy is nice!




号外 号外!

Photos when I was young, I look cute right? *bhb*



10 years ago visit to China!


My fourth birthday, celebrated with my kindergarden classmates!


Cute hor?

Me and my mum!

See the boy holding balloons? That's my winning piece for the art competition!

Don't smile also cute hor? =p

At sentosa!

No comments: