Friday, March 6, 2009

Guangzhou Trip: Day 4 - 潮阳探亲之旅












Travelled from 广州 to 潮阳 today. Have a look at how the buses and waiting stand look. For some reasons, it makes me feel as if I'm in an airport. The bus journey took 6 hours. We departed on time at 11.10am and arrived in 潮阳 at about 5.20pm. It's almost like a ride from Singapore to Genting.















These are what accompanied me throughout the journey - Black Pepper Rib Eye Steak flavoured potato chips and dried beef - Both taste nice! For some reasons, I'm eating BEEF for practically EVERY meal here. Don't be surprised if I MOO when you talk to me when I'm back in SG. =D















Dinner went to another steamboat shop - This time it's pure BEEF! MOO! I guess if there's Mad Cow Disease in China I'd be the first to get it. However, this meal is darn nice! Today is considered plain, did not manage to do anything since the whole day was spent travelling. Tomorrow will be relative visiting again!

Anyway, I've formed the 中国三剑客 with my nephews - Yan Qiong and Ye Qin. The 3 of us are just like brothers, hehe! Just walked back all the way from the shop with our hands on each other's shoulders - like bangalas? LOL

张栋梁 - 寂寞边界







Giving you a slight taste of.. China English!!

I give you face, You don’t wanna face. You lose you face, I turn my face.
给你脸你不要脸, 你丢脸,我翻脸

One car come one car go. Two car peng-peng, people die.
车祸现场描述

Heart angry open
心花怒放
Go past no mistake past.
走过路过, 不要错过

小明:I am sorry.
老外:I am sorry too!
小明: I am sorry three!
老外: What are you sorry for?
小明:I am sorry five!

If you want money, I have no; If you want life, I have one!
要钱没有, 要命一条

I call Li old big, toyear 25.
我叫李老大, 今年25

You have two down son.
你有两下子.

No comments: