Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Guangzhou Trip - Day 9: 青山绿水, 后会有期

I've finally bade goodbye to my niece and nephew today - To be honest, I almost cried out when parting with them, as I really 舍不得 them. Time flies, just a wink and 9 days is over. I kept turning back to take a last few look at them and I noticed my nephew doing the same thing. Seriously, I hope it won't be another 10 years before I get to see them again! Might visit them after the Wuhan trip in Aug - Oct. I'm really looking forward to the visit. My nephew is real cheeky, lol. Now, some photos I took on my last day in China..



China milk! It tastes real great, fell in love with the taste. Don't worry, nothing will happen if you drink milk in China now


The bed I've been sleeping in throughout my days in Guangzhou. It's good to sleep in, but nothing can beat my soft and fluffy bed in my own room. =p


The living room, we always have our meals here


TV Console, the main entertainment system!


The kitchen, which is quite small, but great for cooking since everything is in place


The toilet bowl which tortured me throughout my days for making me squat =.=


小乌龟


Me & Yan Qiong. Last photo together. Hope we can meet again someday, somewhere.. Hopefully in Singapore!


Me & Xiao Qiong. She still look as great as last time, hehe.






Just photos of planes I took while waiting for departure


SQ851: Guangzhou - Singapore



This is how messy your boarding pass can get when you board at China airports


My gate - 103. However, it's stated as gate A9. I also boarded from gate A9 in Singapore when going to Guangzhou!


Finally, the plane is boarding, took my seat, 47A. Last row of the first section of the economy class. This is how it looks when you look out of the window!


We took off from runway 02R in ZGGG....


The meal was served - I chose Tiger Beer as my beverage. This meal is nice!


A rare sight - deploying spoilers in the air! It increases drag and you can feel the aircraft vibrating.


Flaps, set for landing.


Here we are, landed safely on runway 02C in Changi and is now taxiing to the gate, F58, Terminal 2.

No comments: