Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Guangzhou Trip - Day 8: 依依不舍

Started the day with a visit to the Science Park. It's sort of like the Science Centre in Singapore but much bigger and better, and the admission ticket is more expensive. =p











See the "flipping car"? Went onto it with my nephew and I screamed a little. The operators were like.. O.o He was laughing about it all the way back. Pfft, is it so funny?











I'm body-less! Think of how they actually made it look this way, yourself! There's also a mirror maze in the Science Park. It's fun, you won't know where is the correct way out unless you feel it yourself. There were some times I actually walked into my own reflection, LOL!











Went to K 歌王 which is similar to that of Kbox in Singapore for my nephew's birthday celebration. Look at his happy face, haha. He's already 22 years old, I'm his 舅舅 yet I'm younger than him! Well, he should be the closest person to me in this trip. Whereever I go, he'd go with me. The only person who actually accompanied me throughout the whole trip.


The world of youngsters! A nice fullstop to my China trip.















Now I've finished blogging about my entire China trip, I'd really like to thank everyone that has taken care of me throughout the trip. I really enjoyed the trip, from relative visiting to sightseeing. It's a pleasure seeing relatives that I've not seen for 10 years. I've really gotten much closer to both my nephews. Didn't know that Yan Qiong is so talkative and Ye Qin is still as quiet as before, but we're still close, even though we have not seen each other for long. Ye Qin and I has been close since young. When I just came here, Yan Qiong greeted me cheerfully which certainly made up my day. I'll certainly remember the way he shouted, "阿铭, 你来了啊!".

Memories for this trip can only be captured on photos. The food, the people, the journey, the environment... Although the living conditions here are poorer than that of Singapore, I've certainly enjoyed it, as I feel family warmth. The food my 表姐 cooked is still the best. I guess that'll be responsible for the extra pounds I gained for this trip. =p Tomorrow will be the final farewell with all of them.

心里依依不舍 可是离别的时刻一秒一秒的逼近 我的心自然觉得有点心酸
这次中国的旅途 算是圆满结束 这里的回忆 就让我把它们带回新加坡
收藏在博客里 收藏在电脑里 收藏在脑海里
谢谢大家 让我度过了非常难忘的九天

No comments: