Friday, March 27, 2009

9/11 happening to me.. AGAIN!

No, I'm not referring to the September 11 Attacks on the World Trade Center. I'm talking about the September 11 Attacks on me, myself and I. The date happened to be September 11 also. I was in Huay Zhong Bo, Chiangrai when I fainted. I still remember the feeling, it wasn't great.

Today, I cycled back from JP after my treatment. As I stepped into the lift, I felt nauseous. I thought it's nothing wrong, at most I'd just come back home and throw out. However when I reached my doorstep. I felt the fainting sensation. It was exactly what I felt when I was in HZB. I thought I was gonna faint at my doorstep, with no one around. It'd be very dangerous. What if no one comes for me after a very long time? Will I just pass on? I was determined not to faint. I held on tightly to my metal door, stayed still and waited for the sensation to fade by a little before carrying my bicycle in and quickly lying on my bed. Fortunately, the feeling was gone after 2 minutes.

However, I guess something is wrong with my body. Low blood sugar? I'm not very sure about this. What I can be sure is that my blood pressure is normal, I have no heart disease or whatsoever. Therefore, what is causing this? I don't know, seriously.

No comments: