Saturday, March 7, 2009

Guangzhou Trip - Day 5: 查出真相












The neighbourhood in 潮阳, a place in the Guangdong Province of China, 400+km from Guangzhou. My private room here in 潮阳! Their house is big, 185m sq. My flat in Singapore is only 120, lol! Somemore, it's darn cheap here! If I sell away my flat in Singapore, I can afford 3 of these!















Just photos with my old relatives. Those 2 with me on the right are my 阿姨 and 姨丈, those who brought me up when I was little.






















Totally - The place I was brought up till I was a year old. Yah, it looks lowdown. I can't really believe I grew up here? O.o The bed you see was the bed I slept in when I was young, can be said as the first bed in my life? Also, this visit has made me found out the truth - Something I had been wanting to know for 7 months. I finally found the answer today, the visit to China is worth it! I won't say what it is, only some people know.. =D




So, do you recognise me in that photo? This photo was taken when my nephew, Ye Qin and I was still young. We were very close ever since young! The left side is me, cute right? =p LOL, bhb. =X He's quite excited to see me this time coming to China, he even put it as his QQ personal message, haha. Although it's been only 1 month since we last met, we didn't really get to chat much. Well, I really clique well with my nephews, hopefully I can come every year. Hehe.

No comments: