Monday, March 23, 2009

3 day summary

21 March, Saturday

Nothing much to talk about. Brought Erwin to my father's shop to buy his stuffs. My father insisted on giving him discount, he had no choice but to accept it, lol! Received an SMS from KC saying that we'll spend the night at East Coast Park for our upcoming event, AVIVA Ironman Triathlon. I was practically stunned, no preparation for a taunt at all! But nevertheless, had to go for it as the meeting time was WAY too early.

Went out at 8.30pm and proceeded to Kallang MRT. Thanks to our route planner, we almost lost our way, as I was quite sure 401 did not go pass Kallang. He said that it goes through. Well, we finally settled down to take bus 31, but did not know where to alight. Fortunately, Erwin was our saviour. Walked around and found him at Marine Parade CC. Slacked at ECP Mac for the rest of the day. (about 11pm onwards)




22 March, Sunday

Day was welcomed in ECP Mac. Ate some stuffs and carried on chatting. I totally forgot what we talked about, just remembered the frequent laughters. Tired of slacking, we decided to walk around ECP. Found the spot we had for Standard Chartered Marathon last time. Another thing; I saw lots of planes! Was trying to make out the models. Guess I was correct for some of them? Hehe.

Walked to the other end, already tired by now, we went back to Mac again. At about 6am, we decided to walk to our meeting place. After a very long walk and search, found it! Got our shirts, breakfast & snack pack and walked to our stations. It's a long walk man! Was relieved to see our station.

The run started and I was amazed by the amount of rubbish. A funny thing happened. Erwin was passing out 100 plus and water as he was near both stations. He passed a cup of 100 plus to a runner which thought the cup of 100 plus was water and poured it on himself. We laughed hard at the volunteer stand! There were actually more runners who did that, but we were already immune to that. Now, I shall let the pictures do the talking!










We decided to cab home as we were really too tired. Therefore KC, CK, ZR and myself shared one home. Slept from 6pm onwards till 11.45pm when my father woke me up for dinner cum supper. I was so sleepy that I took 2 different chopsticks and assumed they were a pair. =.=




23 March, Monday

Feeling refreshed after a 16.5 hour sleep, I prepared for lin and nat's arrival. They came to cook! We cooked Shark's Fin soup today. Tastes great, I can say. Some very funny jokes happened too. I guess I shouldn't reveal them here. =p

I had this dream today. I dreamt that I went back to China again. Probably I miss there too much. Like what my nephew told me on QQ just now, 日有所思, 夜有所梦. However, I really wish I can go back there and stay for a month or so, but I guess I'll miss there even more.

No comments: