Sunday, May 31, 2009

太阳下山明早依旧爬上来


Went to the Adidas Sundown Marathon yesterday. Reported at 6pm at Tanah Merah before being dispatched to our various stations by buses. There was apparently a screw-up with the buses. Surprisingly, I don't see large groups of volunteers at all.

Reached our drinks station which was also known as Aid Station 12 to start our duty. The 5 of us (me, KC, Erwin, CK and ZR) was in charged of 100 plus with 2 other guys. Runners started coming at about 8 or 9. However, it was quite slack until the 42km runners started running at 12am. They reached our station at about 1.30am onwards and we were busy all the way till 4am or so. I was so busy that I can almost forget my name. Lol.

The last runner went pass at about 8am or 9am and we finally managed to pack up. In the middle, managed to take a short nap for 1 hour or so. Reached home at 10am and slept all the way till 8.20pm or so. =p

This is the 100 plus syrup I got back! I can only say it's real nice, making 100 plus with syrup!

No comments: