Thursday, May 21, 2009

No title

Went for SMKT lecture followed by FPD tutorial. Lucnh went to Pines and photocopied passports for Wuhan briefing later in the day. SMKT tutorial next, I guess my presentation is better than last week's as I understand the topic more.

Wuhan briefing. Had to settle some official stuffs like visa application and subsidy application. Serious matters this time.. Haha. Seriously, I hope nothing big happens when I'm in Wuhan. If not I'll be worrying in a place more than 3000km away.

Came home and played flight sim. For some reasons, couldn't land properly today, therefore went to read the Doraemon comics I bought on Thursday and fell asleep.Was woken up by some interruptions. After I finally woke up I became very blur O.o

Hope some childish people will wake up. I don't know you, but I'm watching you.

No comments: