Tuesday, May 26, 2009

就像老鼠爱大米


Went to school to do TVE again. Finally completed everything today and presentation's tomorrow. Argh, have to reach school early to print the stuffs. There goes my sleep.




Funny dream today! Dreamt that we went to Philippines instead of Wuhan. Why such a random place? To be more specific, it's Manila! What's more, we're supposed to take Business Process Engineering in Wuhan but I dreamt that we went to take EM3A (which is not even in my modules)! After that, I got "pangseh-ed" (in my dreams) by 2 people, lol. Don't want to name them. :D Tried to call one of them but just couldn't get the correct number. The first four numbers was 9228 (if you can guess whose number start with that, lol) but I kept dialling other numbers like 9278, 9238, 9258 and I never hit 9228. When I finally hit it, I woke up. =.=

No comments: