Friday, May 22, 2009

从拾回忆

WSS practical was the start of my day. Lab test today which is 3%. Easy peasy.. Lol. Had a 2 hour break since we ended early. Went to Clementi for lunch at Sumo House. The food here taste great! Went back for MnC lecture which I actually listened to class.. O.o Next was practical with John Lam. His lessons are truly enjoyable, especially the part when he suan me and I suan him back.. Some of his jokes are real COLD man. That made the atmosphere colder when the lab temperature is already 20 deg.. Lol.

Slacked for a while at Block 51 before KC and myself decided to play pool. We decided yesterday to pick up some Semester 1 memories, therefore we went to Bukit Timah Plaza (although we went to Beauty World last time) to play pool. Lots of funny stuff happened again. I laughed so hard at the part when I hit the black ball in when it's just my second hit of that round.. Lol, really brings back memories. After pool, decided to have dinner at Pizza Hut. To my astonishment, it's actually my first time going Pizza Hut with him O.o. Had our dinner and talked for a long time. After 1 year I'm still shocked we have endless stuffs to talk about. Our mouths just can't stop, haha!

Took bus 852 to Bukit Batok and switched to the MRT back home.

No lessons next week because of E-learning! Kudos! However, assignments are... =(

No comments: