Sunday, May 10, 2009

Cold Storage, the fresh food people!

Went for the Cold Storage Kids Run Expo today. Wow, I got to know lots of people. Reached at about 9.45am and reported into our respective stands. Got assigned to counter. Had to be the runner, but did some counter jobs too. Basically, counter jobs are just typing in the race ID and preparing the goodie bags for them.

I was at counter 1, but started "flying" around after lunch, since I got to know more people. Well, I really got to know tons of people today! At least 10? At least 3 to 4 of them are aunties though, LOL. I am sometimes a 师奶杀手. =p Finished the job and trained home.

On the train, someone accidentally pressed the emergency button and there was an emergency brake. Fortunately there was this "human pole" (pfft, use your imagination) for me to grab. Lol, thanks. I have problems maintaining balance today, keep wanting to fall. =.=

No comments: