Saturday, May 9, 2009

Out to shop!


Went out with Elaine today to Jurong Point as she wanted to buy a Mother's Day gift. Reached on time at 1.30pm, thanks to my nifty little bicycle! Walked around the whole JP but she couldn't find anything that she can buy for her mum. Therefore, we decided to walk around a bit more and buy our own stuffs first. =p

Bought the keychain shown above at Cards n Such. Costed $7.50 each, but was too nice for me to reject it! It has a quote below and the meaning of your name. Shockingly, the quote for Elaine's keychain ended with Daniel 12:3. Both of us were like.. O.o Finally, bought all the stuffs and went to Lai Lai Kitchen to eat. After eating, visited NTUC for her to buy chocolates and came back home.



Yesterday after school, went to Aston Specialities @ The Cathay to celebrate nat's belated birthday with sec school friends. Ahh, just totally brings back memories. YQ is still as crazy while Darrick still has lots of jokes to share. Let the pictures do the talking!









Their service is slow! My steak arrived only after 30 minutes and a cup of plain water takes 15 minutes to deliver. However, we entertained ourselves with lots of jokes and such to pass the time.

After that, went to watch The Uninvited at GvVivo. Ah, this movie is darn boring. The shocking parts make me laugh. Furthermore, I think they lack creativity. 100% of the time I was able to guess when is the shocking part coming. Cabbed home after that and talked with jie on the phone till like 5.40am before I proceeded on to my sleep.

No comments: