Thursday, May 14, 2009

两天

Wednesday
Woke up early for TVE. Today, we had lessons on how television can be a socializing medium. The lecturer showed us an episode of True Courage, depicting the person who brought SARS into Singapore. It's really touching, I can say. Watched more videos until I forgot what we actually watched. Lol. Went for lunch at Makan Place. Ate the oyster Kaki Fuyong today. I find the chicken one more worth it.. Lol. Reached home early and went on to sim.

Thursday
Only have to attend SMKT lecture and tutorial today. Lecture was just as usual, the lecturer really LOVES talking about airlines! At least that's enough to capture some of my attention. Lunch at Makan Place again. Had the new stall of Tepanyaki today. First time tasting and I'm sure this stall is not gonna be popular. Their beef is too tough, although their sauce is nice. Their "Golden Pillow" (the one which is egg wrap rice) is really of low quality. The egg is overfried, I taste the "chaotah" in it. For beansprouts, not very cooked, but mushroom is nice.

SMKT tutorial next. I can say my part today wasn't did very well as I did not know much about what I was doing. However, when we were released the lecturer came and told me my presentation was very good! Haha, that made me confident. Presenting has always been my strong point. That's how the AD for my ComT came I guess? What's more, the room is just beside my ComT room! Seems like that place is a fengshui place for me. Came home after that and continued what I do normally, flight sim!

No comments: