Saturday, May 2, 2009

新加坡走透透 之 新都是男孩


Went out with Elane, KC, CK and Erwin today. Set off at about 12.45pm to meet Elaine at JE MRT before proceeding on to meet the rest at Somerset MRT. Finally, we all gathered and walked to Cineleisure. First shop we went to was New Urban Male, walked around and they wanted to buy tank tops. Went to see this shirt that lights up when there is sound. Looks nice, but the price isn't. $49 is the price. You even have to carry the adapter out. =.=

Next we proceeded on to New Urban Male @ Wheelock Place for another round of looking. KC and Erwin bought their tank tops, CK and myself bought our flip flops. Finally, a pair of havanas flip flops. Went back to New Urban Male @ Cineleisure where CK was psycho-ed to buy tank top also. I bought myself a NUM shirt. $50 was the price, but certainly more worth than the $49 shirt. Slacked outside Cathay Cineplex for a while before walking around Cineleisure like wandering souls. Went for dinner at Koufu @ Cineleisure. Eh, the Yong Tau Foo owner scam me! Never give me my golden mushrooms and 腐竹.

Finally, trained home with KC and Elaine. Back home, discovered this MEGA bilster on my leg.

No comments: