Monday, May 11, 2009

出乎预料之外

Yet the start of another week! Had FPD lab today. Nothing much to lesson I guess. 3 hours break. Had lunch at Makan Place and went to IT helpdesk with Pam ask her laptop has some problems. Went for WSS lecture. I'm starting to love WSS! OPCS lecture was next. Argh, makes me feel like sleeping!

I did something extraordinary today! I joined the Hearing Impaired Club (a.k.a HI! Club)! Been signing for so long with friends that I decided it's time to join. =) However, I initially planned to join next week, but I don't know what pulled me in this time, LOL. I created my own sign name. It starts with D, simulating a plane takeoff and turning into L. That's the first and last letter of my name! Nicholas was my instructor! Best to have someone you know to be your instructor yea?

The lesson started off with alphabets, numbers and some commonly used words. Well, I know most of them, so ya.. Got to know some juniors also. =p We later played this game which we had to sign out EVERYONE's name! Ah, I was so nervous but phew, managed to do it. I'm the only "freshie" that has to sign out everyone's name. It goes like this. The first person (A) signs the name of the person sitting to the right(B) and the person to the left (C) will have to sign out the names of A and B. Get it? Lol. So it adds on and on.. Until I'm the last freshie in the group so I had to sign everyone's name! However, it's fun! :D

No comments: