Wednesday, May 20, 2009

武汉, 我来了!

Went for IS early this morning and watched shows again. Watched this show on religious rituals which made me O.o. We also had our quiz, I only scored 6/10.. Argh, I guess there goes my A. Our report is being given back also.. Not very good marks too.. Final assignment is 40%, which we have to think of a TV programme and work it out. Fortunately we do not have to really shoot the show!

Received an SMS from CK in the middle of the class. We all got selected for the Wuhan trip! Woots! I'll be so looking forward to it! Next would be.. Thinking of a domain name for my Wuhan blog? LOL. However, I guess I'll miss Singapore even more! 6 weeks! 6 weeks is the duration. Hope it passes by quickly. I scared I'll be unable to recognise Singapore when I come back, LOL!

Lunched and went to Orchard as Erwin jioed me to buy MOOKS shirt. CK and ZR came along too. The white shirt fitted me well but my "2 dots" came out, therefore I decided not to buy. Slacked at the 1st floor of Heeren before deciding that we should go to Sim Lim Square. Bought my 737 Pilot in Command which I guess has some bugs in it such that my APU can't start up. Also bought my wireless mouse today. Finally reached home at dinner time!

P.S I guess I should start controlling my finances.....

No comments: