Saturday, May 16, 2009

完美的一天

Went out with Elaine today as she wanted to take some photos for her project. Reached Clarke Quay and we were like 2 lost ducks finding the way to their mummy. Finally we got into our track and took the photos. We covered almost the whole Raffles area, from Clarke Quay to Parliament House to Singapore Flyer. We somehow keep getting lost today, lol.

Went for Flight Experience at Singapore Flyer again. This time I guess the boss was there, I took the 15 mins package but she gave me 30 mins instead, LOL! Had a circuit around KJFK which I screwed up, couldn't land directly on the runway, a little off. >.< Next was an attempt to land on the aircraft carrier, which is physically impossible in real life. First try the pilot lost the carrier so we tried another time. Second time we managed to approach it but can't stop the aircraft in time. Well, very hard to land properly lol.

Dinner at Jia Xiang Mian and went on to Suntec to find jie. I'm glad she figured it out. Blehs, hope she doesn't turn back. Accompanied her to her dinner at a food court and then slacked a while at the Fountain of Wealth before heading back home. On the MRT, Elaine told me that our names are actually linked. If you take the names Daniel and Elaine and remove the first letter of each, the other 5 letters are exactly the same, just in different order. Also, another name which is Danielaine. Notice it can combine both our names? Lol.




Yesterday was Friday which means last day of school for the week! WSS lab and lecture followed by MnC lecture. During MnC had fun disturbing KC as it's the only lesson which I can disturb him actually, lol. Played until his face is so red and see tears in his eyes. (no, he's not crying lol) Came back home and flew around the world with my flight simulator. At 1.30am, called my jie and we chatted all the way till 6.35am and I finally managed to sleep at 7am or so. LOL, my longest phone chat so far. Sometimes I wonder how we can chat for so long, but I was so blur that I actually called her "pa" once. =.=

No comments: