Monday, June 1, 2009

BREAKING NEWS!!


An Air France A330-200, registered F-GZCP and operating as AF447, has gone missing from the radar. Last contact established with the aircraft was at 0214GMT, where an automated message was sent saying that it has gone through severe turbulence and electrical systems are lost. It was due to arrive in Paris at 0915GMT, but it never arrived.

The Brazilian Air Force has sent rescue teams to search for the lost plane in the Azores. According to Aviation Experts, the plane should be out of fuel now. Air France has claimed that the aircraft has most likely crashed and there will be no hope of survivors.

P.S. This happens to be the 330th post on my blog!!





Today isn't really my best day. Firstly, my 100 plus got poured away by my mum. Roar, I was darn angry about it. Not some usual 100 plus, but the syrup!

Secondly, I was taking the lift up from block 50 level 1 to level 6. A group of girls entered too and left at level 2. As the lift ascended up to level 4, it suddenly stopped and the fire alarm rang. I was like... O.o? Not really scared but panicked a little. What do you expect? I was alone in the lift! Climbed the stairs up to level 6 and well.. Started lessons. Lol.

No comments: