Friday, June 5, 2009

Wreckage of missing Air France jet not found

Despite finding wreckage which were thought to be from Air France Flight 447, those were just some sea wreck from a ship, said the director of Brazilian Air Traffic Control. On June 2, sleeks of oil and debris such as airplane seats were found near the crash site of AF447. The debris was confirmed to be that of AF447, but today a new report has stated that it is just the wreck of a ship, or similar. Up till now, no wreckage of the Air France jet has been found.

Further probing into the crash, it has been found out from the ACARS message sent out by the plane before the crash that there has been inconsistent readings about the airspeed moments before the crash. This may indicate that the plane is not flying at the correct airspeed to combat bad weather. The missing of the jet remains a mystery till now as no debris has been found.

Adding on, Airbus has sent a notice to all Airbus pilots around the world about what to do when their airspeed indicators gives conflicting readouts.




I overslept today, 9am lessons and I woke up at 9.20am, lol. Rushed to school in a cab and quickly done with the presentation and went off to study for M&C. It's a killer studying for it! Had the test but I really couldn't get anything out of my brain. I was the first to leave for the test. I saw some people looking at me like.. O.o

Went for the M&C practical after that. We were doing on the auto collimator today. As I had a good eyesight, I was told to callibrate it. Argh, it really hurts my eye seeing that. =.= Done other experiments such as the rotary table and angle dekkor. I'd be really happy if I can get 25/100 for my M&C. =.=

No comments: