Saturday, June 20, 2009


Went to eat Sakura International Buffet yesterday. It changed a bit since the last time I went. There's this nyonya corner, probably still catching up on The Little Nyonya fever. I was totally full after that. It's like to the brim, anything more and I'll become a Merlion!

Today stayed at home for the whole day. Fell in love with my Wilco Publishing Airbus Series 1 & 2. Did some flights around the Oceania area and a single flight from Singapore-Bangkok, all on Airbus! I'm not a lifeless person staying in my virtual cockpit all the while. Watched 4 cartoon movies today. They are:

1. 蜡笔小新 - 搞怪乐园大冒险
2. 哆啦A梦 - 发条都市冒险记
3. 蜡笔小新 - 不理不理王国的秘密
4. 蜡笔小新 - 风起云涌 光荣的烧肉之路

All of them are nice. Some are touching, some are hilarious. Some is a combination of both. GREAT! Both are my favourite cartoons since childhood. :D

No comments: