Wednesday, June 17, 2009

A day out

Went to several places with KC, CK, Erwin and Fran today. First we went to AMK Hub which CK and Erwin wanted to buy their FBT. Dots, it's just in Fairprice. KC started doing a stupid thing, he took the woman's FBT and put it onto my head. Eh, I'm not 蜡笔小新! I'll kill you if I get any bad luck. Blehs, started to get playful in the supermarket, lol.

Next went to this cafe to have our afternoon tea. Had this baked potato which was on TV several months ago. No wonder it went on TV, it tastes great! However, I think I can make one as good as it. =p Entertained ourselves with some jokes and such for about an hour or so before proceeding to Orchard to do some "window shopping".

Walked around in Far East Plaza in circles and finally decided to proceed on to Cathay Cineleisure. Went into the Apple shop wanting to have a look at the iPod touch. However, the iPod touch is out of battery. Wth. =.= Sat in the shop listening to the music the DJ is mixing. I really don't get how they use the turntables.. Lol. Fran went off first for her training. The 4 of us stayed in the shop for another half an hour or so before proceeding home. CK and Erwin went to take the bus while KC and myself took the MRT. Being curious, we decided to try out the Circle Line MRT.

This particular MRT is cute! It only has 3 cabins and it's fully automated, meaning there are no drivers. Took from Bishan all the way to Bartley. We went through stations like Lorong Chuan and Serangoon. Took a small break at Bartley before taking the train back to Serangoon and continuing our journey back to Pioneer MRT. I really love the Circle Line, it's so new and cute! Lol. Well, only happens to new stuffs, guess I'll get tired of it in a few months or years.. Like the NEL? Lol.

P.S. Something is bothering me, but I don't know what. Maybe it's that feeling that is leaving me lonely.. or something else?

No comments: