Thursday, June 25, 2009

Tired of waiting! >:(


My favourite show on Channel 8 currently. The show goes like this. There will be 8 participants from 8 different countries (for episodes 1 to 4, the countries are Korea, Japan, Hong Kong, Isreal, Romania, Scotland, USA and Brazil) and they will discuss about the interesting encounters they had in Singapore and the differences in culture in Singapore and their own country.

Episode 1 to 4 was full of laughter as they all have funny accent for their Chinese. Therefore, I'm always looking forward to the next episode, whcih MOBTV usually upload by noon the next day. However this January due to some license changes, the shows are promised to be uploaded within 3 working days with the best effort.

Why am I making a fuss out of it? MOBTV is owned by Mediacorp. Why is there a need to obtain the license, and in such a long period of time? I've been waiting for my show since last morning and is getting impatient. I've even dreamt about it and jumped up at 5.30am thinking that it has been uploaded. Up till now, they show hasn't been uploaded. I'm getting more and more impatient and doubt I have any patience to wait till tomorrow. Just when will it be uploaded? Hope it will be uploaded soon and the license issue gets settled ASAP.

Counting down: 16 days!

No comments: