Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Went back to school to settle some Wuhan stuffs. Reached school at about 2pm and went to the office. Rewrote my visa form and filled in another form for the visa. Lunched at Makan Place after that. Gawd, I just love Kaki Fuyong with extra chicken, although it's fattening. Lol. The chawanmushi is great too!

Went to play pool followed by dinner at KFC. As we did not want to go home so early, we went to the LAN shop and played Left 4 Dead. The map was great, I loved the airport! Alright, although it's abandoned. Metro International Airport was the name. Finally reached home and played flight sim. MD-11 is crazy. Took off and when I was about to reach cruising altitude 2 engines out of 3 failed. Luckily, I managed to make a safe landing, but with a price of 15m. Ouch. =(

No comments: