Thursday, June 18, 2009

Strange Dream

How I wish to travel in such luxury.. Introducing the Singapore Airlines Boeing 777-300ER First Class. Not really a new product, but always good to look at it.




I had a strange dream today! This is how it goes..

I was travelling in a Cathay Pacific Boeing 747-400 in some unknown airport. It came to a stop at the gate. Some guy outside was taking a bazooka and aiming at me. In 3 seconds he shot. My "last words" were oh my god before I "died". (I didn't know I can be so "relaxed" at the brink of death) Being "officially dead", I wandered around in my soul and a funny thing happened. I could actually still interact with the human world. All I had to do was poke my index finger onto a wall or a human and I will become visible to humans (souls are invisible!!).

Strange dream, ain't it? Just last week I dreamt that I died and came back alive, now this dream. Is this gonna tell me something? Maybe.. I'll die soon? :S Even if I gonna die I want to travel in SIA First Class!

No comments: