Friday, June 26, 2009

iPod Touch


I officially bought my iPod touch today. Went to Cathay Cineleisure with Kai Chung, Chin Kuang, Zhong Rong and Erwin to get it but they don't have any stock, only with the 32gb left! Of course I wouldn't buy it, it costs a tad $200 more! Therefore we went to EpicCenter @ Wheelock Place to see if there is any stock. Woots, there's stock! Happily paid $363 for my iPod touch (first Apple product in my life!) and off we go.

Went to the new Orchard Central Shopping Mall to have a look. Erwin says it looks like an airport. Lol. There's this particular escalator which links the 4th to the 7th floor. Seems like a "slow motion plane takeoff"! Anyway, the corridor for L2 and L3 are named "The Runway". Whenever I walk, I'd be saying V1, rotate. Positive rate of climb, gear up. Autopilot engaged. Ahh, makes me want to play flight sim, lol!

Next stop was Far East Plaza. Erwin and Kai Chung wanted to see their "scenery" and therefore we went. Nothing to see, but we saw Nicholas there. Finally after 2 hours of walking around, embarked on our journey home. Had dinner at the 651 coffeeshop. After not even 2 hours of eating, I'm now hungry again! Is my metabolism rate so high? =.=

No comments: