Saturday, June 27, 2009

Pinnacle @ NP

My earliest waking up in my entire poly life: 5.25am! Reached Sunset Way at 6.25am and waited, and waited, and waited all the way till 7.15am and finally our sector IC showed up. We were being led to our respective sectors. Kai Chung, Erwin, Zhong Rong and myself were being assigned to be the Bike Deposit Crew. I was the sector IC for my section too, although I guess there's also nothing much to do. Chin Kuang was assigned to another part which he needed to emo, lol.

The runners started coming in at 9.30am or so. Fortunately, it wasn't a very busy race and we had lots of time to slack. All we had to do was just sign their passports and record their timings. Mediacorp crew came shortly after. Zhong Rong and myself were surprisingly caught on their camera as calefare since we were the checkpoint masters, lol! I was a little blur and blurted out an extra sentence. Hope they can sensor out the sound.

Some screwed up parts. There was no shirt size or L or XL! Don't tell me they expect me to wear M? Furthermore, there's this *!@&(#&(! woman that is complaining like a b**ch to us about the bicycles being parked on the pavement. We're already removing them as fast as we could, what more do you expect? If you think you're so good, remove them yourself!

Went to Queensway after that. Bought my iPod leather case and screen protector. The shop owner is real great! I might even consider doing my custom made SIA laptop skin with him. My iPod touch has scratches on it already! Ouch, it's not even 24 hours old when I discovered it. Hope it doesn't get worst....

No comments: