Sunday, September 28, 2008

Went out with Group 3 today. Can say it's a 7/8 attendance, cuz Dang is in Vietnam. I'm scheduled to meet KC at 1.20pm, however due to my hair I was late by 10 minutes.. >.< Blehs, better than being late for 50 minutes right? *looks at someone* Ah anyway, our initial plan of taking the shuttle bus from JP was called off cuz when we reached JP it was about 1.42pm and we guessed the shuttle bus has went off. Therefore, we decided to take the MRT instead.

Told Nian Yue to meet us at JE MRT at about 1.55pm and saw him from a far distance when we reached. I had some troubles recognising him at first, lol! Anyway, went to library and got a call from Ruby saying that she dunno how to go to the library, therefore we went to Mac to pick her up. On the way, saw ZR and we went together to meet Ruby. Met her and got to know that CK is on the way, therefore waited for him for a while. Since Violet is still a distance away, we decided to go to the library for slots. Couldn't find any at all, sat down and waited for Violet and we all went off to find slots again. Finally after 45 minutes, found one at the 4th level.

Although the mentioned on a piece of paper that we shouldn't use it for our laptops, our group's slogan came up again: fuck care! Before we actually sat down, I noticed this girl is constantly staring at KC, LOL. What's more, he's just sitting down right opposite her, hurhur. But I think the girl don't look chio at all la, KC also have the same thinking. So like that we spent like 2 hours looking at photos and such, laughing at funny ones and watching videos. We managed to get a little and yes, I mean little start on our video, which is plainly introduction of our members. -.- I have to do the whole other part lah, LOL.

After library we went to Pepper Lunch at IMM for dinner and went for pool. Surprisingly, I won to KC today lol. He shot the black ball into the wrong pocket, suay. :p Almost won ZR too but I gave away a free ball at the last one I think. >.< Oh well, today's pool is cheap, only 2 bucks per person. Well, that's all for today, I guess. :p

I wanna lose to 75kg >.<

No comments: