Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Going to Chiang Mai from 10 - 23 Sept



today is the day i'll be leaving all u guys for 14 days to embark on a trip to chiangmai! however, im feeling quite sad since im gonna leave my home :( sometimes i think of that i sort of feel like crying one u know.. eyes abit sour sour de.. sigh, i hope i dun really cry =.= if not darn embarrassing.. i've taken photos of my house for me to cure my homesickness (or maybe make it worse) when im there.. it's too fast i think.. last week i was still with adrian counting down to 7 days..

adrian said "3 hours more to meeting u again" to me, sigh, 3 hours.. but he said that sounds like couple talking to each other =.= LOL! ya i see that makes my hair stand lor =.= i'll be meeting him at 5am.. that means i have only 2 hours+ left to couch in my chair awaiting for the moment.. although im going on a plane soon, i dun feel excited at all leh.. i dunno y sia.. can someone tell me why????

why my eyes sour sour again =.=

im getting abit too sentimental nowadays.. i'll REALLY REALLY REALLY miss things here!!!!! i wonder if i'll miss home until i cry.. less than 12 hours from now i'll be in a place which is more than 3000km away from singapore, my home.. my friends.. my family.. they are all so far away from me.. will i be able to see them again? i'll miss my hometown.. i'll miss my old friends...

alright, this will be the last post before im going to chiangmai.. wish i have a good journey ahead :D

SEE YOU GUYS ON 23RD SEPTEMBER WHICH IS EXPECTED TO COME WITH A LOOOOOOOOOOONG POST WITH TONS OF PHOTOS!

No comments: