Saturday, September 27, 2008

Something is wrong with me, I'm sure

i just stood up from my bed and felt the fainting feeling again. this is not the first time, not the second time, but alot and alot of times. im mostly an optimistic person, but this happens too frequently till i have to pessimistic about this situation. is this really a sign that my body is getting weaker each day? what does my faint previously tell? is my faint in chiangmai really caused by JUST the pain in my hand? just how long do i have left in my life?

there have been tons of situations where i felt like fainting. when i squat down and stand up, when i sit on the floor for a long time, when i bend down and pick something up... it happened so many times till i already have a way of making myself not to faint everytime i feel it. i know if i do not do that i will just hit the ground once again. is my life fated to be short? am i fated not to grow up, work, get married, have kids, have grandchildren and die a peaceful death? im still very young, too young.. it's not the time for me to go yet.. it's the time for me to get on my studies and score at least 3.5 GPA next sem.. that's one of my big wishes.. i do not wish to go off so soon before even fulfilling my wish.

lots of people have advised me to see a doctor. what worries me is what if i really have a terminal disease or something? feeling fainty alot of times isn't a good sign at all. i will definitely be unable to accept the truth if i really have a terminal disease. i hope not. can someone bring back the optimistic me? i've fainted twice till now. will the third time be the last and i'll be in heaven/hell? every time i faint i fear that i won't wake up again. will i still get to see my friends? my parents? my classmates? my school? and all the ones i love? all the ones i care for? will the happy times with my friends just end someday? will there still be beautiful memories for me? will there....? will there...? only time will tell.....





Some useful information KC linked me about the faint which made me optimistic again!

Physical triggers. Getting too hot or being in a crowded, poorly ventilated setting are common causes of fainting in teens. People can also faint after exercising too much or working out in excessive heat and not drinking enough fluids (so the body becomes dehydrated). Fainting can also be triggered by other causes of dehydration, as well as hunger or exhaustion. Sometimes just standing for a very long time or getting up too quickly after sitting or lying down can lead someone to faint.

Emotional stress. Emotions like fright, pain, anxiety, or shock can affect the body's nervous system, causing blood pressure to drop. This is the reason why people faint when something frightens or horrifies them, like the sight of blood.

This time, it might be related to standing up too fast after lying down while the faint in Chiangmai might be due to emotional stress of the pain.

Thanks KC! (wanted to tell you in MSN but abit paiseh :l)

No comments: