Friday, September 26, 2008

achievements i made in chiangmai..


  • First to faint (dots...)

  • First to use the first aid box (because of faint LOL)

  • Sick bay specially set up for me (cuz of faint again)

  • Took part in building a shelter for the homeless (now that's more meaningful)

  • Built up better relationships with current friends

  • Knowing new friends

  • Having a very united group 3

  • Getting my skin tanned (finally after so long)

  • Took nice pictures





some more photos of chiangmai to share :D


Snacks to last us for 10 days (but finished on the 5th!)


KC and CK computing the soil.. I wanted to help so much but couldn't because of the faint (i just fainted)


Finally finished mixing cement with 90% of the work done with my left hand! (1 day after the faint)


Drawn by KC during our break.. Reminds me of childhood! We had fun playing with it!


KC almost crying out looking at approx. 2800kg of sand to clear!


Took great pains to take this shot, but Nian Yue showed his belly button :p


Coordination is even important in this picture. This shows the 4 of us jumping. Namely KC, CK, me and ZR


Now you see how united group 3 is.. We jump in unison! Although my posture might seem a little out xD


This is taken the day after.. I finally got the correct posture :p


This lizard is approx 30-40cm long.. It makes a very loud "ge-ko" sound at night.
Everyone is used to it. :)


Dang's famous KUKU face!


This is how "stylo" my hair can get after sitting in the pickup in a heavy rain, carrying the canvas with KC and Wei Guang


My "famous pose" to greet Han Theng when she wakes us up at 6.30am everyday. KC did it when we wanted to take the picture so ya :p


Group 3 cam-whorers unite!


Ruby took my camera and snapped her pic. Why does CK look so happy but KC looks so fierce?


This batch of cement is of special sentimental value. The one KC and myself mixed together with our perspiration. :p


Group 3 + aboriginal girl. Notice we are all wearing the same shirt? :p


This is how the elevator at the temple brings us up to the top


Shortly after the elephant ride :D


Me looking abit "sian diao" on the taxi


Chin Kuang + Zhong Rong + me + Kai Chung. We are the only 4 year 1s!

No comments: