Monday, September 29, 2008

Like what I have mentioned in my post yesterday, Group 3 had a meeting to share photos and make the video. Therefore, I dug through everyone's album and found out some interesting photos which I don't have. Have fun looking!





Lunch on the 2nd day. Why am I so sian?


I have became a giraffe :p


Good job!


Ru lai shen zhang!


Another happy group photo :p


KC trying to balance a volleyball on his head. Nice stunt eh?


YEA!!!


Let me introduce this camera to you..


What kind of face shall I call this?


KC's so image conscious till he's making his hair even during lunch!


Halfway through carrying the sand. I don't even have any idea what are the both of us doing. :p


Me assisting KC and CK on bricks!


Enthusiastically taking photos during the making of lanterns


Whose child is Wei Guang carrying?


Having breakfast on the van to Chiangmai City


One of the failed photos Ruby took for me for the making of my metal engravement :p


On the van up to the mountain where the Hmong people lives


YOUR BIGGEST NIGHTMARE!!!


So.. When was this photo taken?


Me, KC and Nian Yue at the Khantoke Dinner





A short post of photos to share lol. Alright, I'm gonna get started on the video now, hopefully it can be ready by tonight. :p

No comments: