Friday, April 3, 2009

Too much to say



Whole day was spent at home, piloting planes from my virtual cockpit, in my room. It's a better day for flying today, not many events. However, I accidentally set the failure rate of FSP to 100% and I was like why I am encountering failures every flight? Took me 3 attempts to finally takeoff from Surabaya back to Singapore on my Boeing 777-200.

I'm glad to finally have some stuffs sorted out. I've withdrawn completely from the FOC Camp. Don't have the feeling to go. At the same time, I can accompany my father to his Cataract surgery. Guess that's the perfect situation. Emo Daniel? Maybe. :) It has somehow affected me emotionally in some way or another. Can only blame myself, for choosing the wrong dates. Well, what can I do? Just sit back, "relax" and watch the fun....

This is the first time I felt SIA was not worth what I lost.




Exclusively from me: 2 photos of my beloved SIA planes




No comments: