Thursday, April 2, 2009

About You Now: I know how I feel

Random title, don't think too much. =p Spent the whole of last night on webcam with Elaine, showing her quite a lot of stuffs, like my new collection of planes, my bed (which she commented was messy) and the stuffs I bought for her in Hong Kong. Had no idea why it lasted so long, lols. This afternoon had a long voice call and webcam again. She has the potential to be a mother, looking at the happy face she is while carrying the baby, haha. Hope she don't kill me when she sees this. =X


About You Now - Sugababes


Love this song! Hope you like it too! :D Cause I know how I feel about you now






Spent the whole day today flying planes around the world again. Destinations today include Kaohsiung (Taiwan), Siem Reap via Phnom Penh (Cambodia) and Tokyo - Narita (Japan). If I'm not wrong, that's all. Not the best day for flying today, I kept bursting tires although I'm 100% sure the descend rate is correct. Roar. I wanna lodge a complaint, lol. Here are some pictures from my flight sim flights..



Singapore Airlines!


AD030 heavy, enroute Taipei, Taiwan to San Francisco, United States


Interior of a Wilco Publishing A330, this is what it looks like in a real cockpit too!




Air France! HAHAHAHA


Night cockpit shot


This is what you see when you burst a tire (FsPassengers addon)


AH466 enroute from Singapore-Phnom Penh


No comments: