Sunday, April 12, 2009

生病 | 西游记

First part of the day was at home enjoying my MioTv newly installed yesterday. At about 4 plus, ZR jioed me to cycle, therefore I called JH along. Met him downstairs and cycled to Jurong Central Park. Met up with ZR and cycled for 20 metres before discovering a nightmare. My tire just burst. Ouch. I thought bursting tires in Flight Sim is worst enough. Let me make this clear; I wasn't the one who made the tire burst!

Therefore, I pushed the bicycle all the way to Block 500+ at Jurong West. Argh, bike shop closed. Being impatient already, I took a cab to travel to the bike shop near HYSS. Closed also. =.= Next, went on to the "bike shop" near Chinese Garden MRT. It turned out to be a motor shop instead! I told the cab driver to send me to 900+ for the shop instead, but fortunately I found a bike shop near Yuhua Garden. Alighted from the cab, after a whole tour around the west side of Singapore. Cab fare: $8.60. Tire: $20.00. Expensive. Ouch! Finally fixed my bike, the sky is turning dark. Went to have a sit at the nearby Mac before proceeding on to Jurong Lake Park. Upon reaching, we cycled right inside. The parts with lights wasn't scary, but it's scary when you cycle without lights and you can't see a thing! Fortunately, I was in the middle so I don't have to lead the way, just have to follow ZR. I was saying if we see him missing we should apply emergency brakes. =p

After the cycle, went to Pioneer Mall Giant with JH to buy some stuffs. Bought yoghurt, fresh milk, cheese spread and milk. All my favourite, but I don't know why I'm feeling nauseous after eating all the stuffs. Who made me pregnant huh? (I've become a seahorse for today. Why? Wiki it.) Now I'm having sore throat, slight fever, flu and feeling cold all over. Just hate the feeling of being sick. Hope it gets better tomorrow, so I can go to Queensway.

No comments: