Sunday, April 19, 2009

掌厨

Just love cooking! Bought lots of ingredients today and cooked the following dishes;

Fried Mushrooms
Fried Squid with Minced Meat
Apple & Corn Soup


I invented my own recipe for the mushrooms, which turned out to be perfect! The squid was sort of a failure, though. The soup tasted sweet from the natural flavouring of the chicken, apple and corn.

I guess I'll cook the mushrooms again in the near future, it tastes real great and simple to prepare!



The tasty mushrooms! Consists of 蟹味菇, golden mushrooms and straw mushrooms. Perfect!




Cooking the soup! Transferred it to a bigger wok as the original one was too small. I used chicken bones to cook for this one. Cheap yet it brings out the taste.


Meat platter with squid. Looks nice eh?




More shots of my completed meal

No comments: