Wednesday, April 1, 2009

受够了!

I'm just sick and tired of things happening sometimes. I've had enough of it. Why is it this way all the time? I don't get it. I hate the feeling. I practically hate it. Is it fate? No, I don't think so. It's 人为.




Went to school for gym today with KC and Erwin. Erwin as usual, overslept and made both of us wait like idiots at the bus stop. However, his apologies made it up. After gym, went to Supercuts @ Cineleisure for a haircut. My hairstyle totally changed. I find that I look like an ah beng now, truly. Have a look next time you see me, you'll know why. =.=

My back is being cut into a v-shape, like a very typical ah beng hairstyle.. My hair? Don't really want to mention. But overall, it looks fine. If I don't behave ah beng I won't look like one. Haha.

No comments: