Thursday, August 14, 2008

sometimes it's just too hard to explain why i have an emptiness in my heart. probably i've been spending too much time with my friends, getting used to it and now not used to being alone anymore. i remember some years back i locked myself totally in a virtual world, not spending any time in the real world. that was when i really stayed home like crazy and kept going on my computer. now, the time is over.

since tomorrow most likely i'll be alone in the house, i'll chiong maths. yes, chiong maths, u didnt listen wrongly. for some reasons i have the urge to do maths now. if i dont do maths i'll have no more chance to do maths anymore, i think so. i must score well for the coming exam to ensure i do not have to retake it next semester or i'll really die one.

why sometimes i feel that there's a barrier? why sometimes i feel it's hard to talk? i dont know why. maybe it's just psychological to me, i dunno...

No comments: