Sunday, August 10, 2008

as mentioned in my blog post yesterday, i went to jp after pool yesterday. what did i do there? someone and me decided to do a very lame thing: visit Toys R Us, lol. however, there was a surprise in there! i found aeroplane models, and both my favourite aircraft: A320 and A380!



yup, they costed me abt 7 bucks each which i think is darn worth it la.. anyway, i also have a jetstar asia A320-200 sitting nicely on my computer desk lol. if u all ever get the chance to come my house must really take a look, it's dam nice. im gonna try looking for more aeroplane models to put in my house, but too bad i couldnt find any SIA or silkair models. some i seen at toys ytd were airlines like lufthansa and united, so far away from singapore lol.




anyway, i went to NYSS for my treatment today again. adrian wanted to find out the cost of oil control treatment, but it was a hefty 500 bucks for 11 treatments lol, quite hard to afford. today's treatment was quite special, 2nd time they putting the medicine on my face to cure the pores and then today i got a very nice full face massage lol. lucky today not as pain as last week or i'd screamed my lungs out. u may say i very wad, but try getting tons of whiteheads and blackheads being squeezed out at once, and at some very sensitive areas of the face like under the nose and the forehead.

wel, thats all for today, i didnt go anywhere else. maybe tomorrow gonna play pool, but maybe not. depends bah, will get the ans at 2pm tomorrow. till now, ciao

No comments: